Many people feel that a wedding consultant will cost them more money, however, a wedding planner is part of the overall wedding budget. A good wedding planner should actually save you money, time and stress.
We make consulting affordable for every bride and budget by offering a variety of packages and a la carte services. Please remember that everything can be customized to fit your specific needs and wants. Our mission is to understand your vision and create an event that will make your dreams come true.
Month Of Coordination Package
We like to get involved with our brides and really enjoy a hands on approach during the planning process, so day of coordination was never a good fit. With this package, we get to know you and we are all more comfortable during the event.
- Unlimited phone calls and emails throughout the final month of planning
- Unlimited meetings the final month of planning to discuss the overall expectations for your day; including discuss vendor contracts, ceremony/reception times, design and theme.
- Create a detailed specific timeline of the day, which will be sent to all vendors during confirmation and also create a detailed reception timeline to highlight important traditions
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- Day of Coordination (including 8 hours of service, assistant included)
-Greet and organize vendors
-Set up Ceremony and Reception Site
-Deliver remaining payments
-Orchestrate the ceremony
-Coordinate the flow of the reception (cue EMCEE for important events, communicate with the venue and catering staff, orchestrate the cake cutting and other traditions, gather gifts and left over items)
-Assist with guests? needs throughout the evening
Destination Bride Package
We believe that as an out of town bride it is important to have someone to help guide you. We will show you the ultimate in southern hospitality and help you throw a party that your guests will rave about for years.
INCLUDES Everything in the month of coordination package, PLUS...
- Budget breakdown and tracking
- Venue and vendor referrals and meeting arrangements (Including contract and negotiations)
- Help incorporating local traditions and flavor into your ceremony and reception
- Transportation to and from the airport and to all vendor meetings during planning trips.
- Hair and Makeup is complimentary for the Bride and may be reserved for the entire Bridal party
- Day of Food and Drinks delivered for the bridal party
- Event Rental returns following the wedding
AND MUCH MORE!
Full Service Planning from Start to Finish
So you are a modern woman and while you have a vision for the way that you would like for your wedding to be, it is too time consuming for you to execute. We will be there to basically take care of every single detail for you from the moment you are engaged until the night is over.
Ask the Experts Package
This is the perfect option for the bride who would like to plan her own wedding but needs help getting started or for the bride who is feeling overwhelmed during the process. We are available to help you streamline your goals and get a plan of action. We can offer specific advice regarding the budget, decor and vendors. This service is based on an hourly rate so you can work with us as often or as little as you would like.
A La Carte Services
Design and Assemble Wedding Programs
A Personalized Website to Provide Info for Your Guests
Assemble and Deliver Out of Town Gift Baskets
Lunch for the Bridal Party on the Wedding Day
Hair and Makeup for the Bridal Party
Bridesmaids luncheon or Bachelorette Party Planning
Just ask us for advice or customized packages. We are super flexible.